The recent Google Penguin Update has changed link building forever.
We continually update our SEO knowledge and skillsets to keep up with the various changes and updates to Google’s search algorithm and quality guidelines. This allows us to develop an innovative and successful link building campaign for every client’s website and helps create stable, long lasting search engine rankings.
In accordance with Google’s continuing focus on quality link building, we emphasize building only natural links; we also identify and approach only credible and relevant sources for link building purposes.
The process of link building undertaken by Dynastic Tech meets the highest standards of quality by following some stringent Do’s and Don’ts.
Our motto – “Maintain competitive keywords at the top of SERPs”
Things at Dynastic Tech that
- Designing a website-specific link building strategy
- Identifying natural/organic link opportunities
- Getting links from niche and high-authority business directories (where manual approval is required)
- Guest blogging
- Infographics creation and promotion
- Producing and promoting valuable content (content created for users; not for search engines)
- Press release distribution
- Link baiting
- Getting links through viral promotion
- Using both brand name and keywords as anchor text to avoid Google Penguin Penalty
- Building thousands of links towards client’s website in a short period of time
- Creating unnatural/artificial links
- Participating in any link schemes
- Using paid links
- Building links to manipulate PageRank
- Creating websites designed for solely link building
- Excessive interlinking in a website with a particular keyword as an anchor text
- Links from UNRELATED websites and link farms
- Getting links from websites banned by Google
- Link building using automated tools
Let us help you increase your link popularity in the right manner for results that last longer. Contact us now!